Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Got Stocking Stuffers?

True confession time...

I am still shopping for the holidays, not a single gift is wrapped and I still have about 10 gifts to find. YIKES!  I can proudly say, the most difficult of all my gift recipients (the hubby) is complete.    YAY!  I am pretty happy about that!

Today I wanted to share some great deals available over at ShopPumpkinSpice 

They are in limited quantity and many are retired and no longer available, which makes them perfect for the crafters on your list.  No one else will be getting it for them.  No duplicate gift under the tree or in the stocking.  And the prices are so AWESOME, you should probably buy one for yourself too before they are gone.

$5 Gift Ideas

Twine sample pack - I love this stuff.  I use it for much more than cards or scrapbook pages.  I use it to make my fluffy bows on packages and also to just give a simple bow on a package that a little more old fashion.

Today through December 19th, you can pick this sample pack of 7 different color twines for a mere $5.  That is a steal! 

 






$10 Gift Ideas

Another amazing deal is this pack of ProMarkers

This collection of ProMarkers is a great starter set for all ages.  Both Pumpkin (9 years old) and I use them when we have our 'color & cuddle' time.  The colors are beautiful and because they are an alcohol-based marker you can blend and shade with them. 


http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/7-promarker-collection.html

 
 

$25 Gift Idea

WOWZERS!  This package of stamps is an Blockbuster Deal!
3 sets of My Pink Stampers retired Image Sets.  These stamps were an exclusive collection, venture, between My Pink Stamper and Pumpkin Spice a few years ago and they are almost gone.  The quality of the stamps are amazing, just like all of the My Pink Stamper stamp sets.




http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/exclusive-my-pink-stamper-girly-doodles-image-stamp-set.html

 

Plus all orders over $25 will receive

FREE SHIPPING this weekend only!

 

Order now, SALE ends on DECEMBER 18th

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine